Hostage, MARCOS, Mumbai Attack, Mumbai Blasts, Mumbai Terror, Mumbai Terror Attack, Mumbai Terrorist Attack, Nariman House, National Security Gaurd, Oberoi Attack, Oberoi Hotel, Taj Attacks, Taj Hotel, Terror Combat, Terror Strike, Terrorism, Terrorists, Terrorists attack Mumbai
1. Why was morphine gas or tear gas not used in Nariman Bhavan (Chedda House) when they zeroed on the location of the terrorist? (the question can be applied to Oberoi / Taj, but still the authorities can state that , its not used for the because there were lot of hostages in Hotel, but Nariman Bhavan there were only 5 hostages…)
2. How come the government allowed the live broadcast of the operations? (even if the terrorists are not watching the television live, they can have local support or some other means to communicate the people outside and get the updated information…)
3. Don’t you think the media was partner with terrorist? (not in terms of the support, but in terms of execution, the whole idea of terrorist was to create terror and havoc in the society…don’t you think the media has helped them in glorifying the terror events by saying two commandos were killed, ATS chief is killed etc., on the ongoing basis….haven’t the media helped the terrorist to achieve their goal?. Why did the government allow the broadcast at the first place? to make the terrorist motive a successful one?????)
4. What was the motive of the terrorist? Was it to create terror by killing people? If so they had ample chance to kill all the people who was staying the hotel, who were holed up in the ball room to save themselves? The actual action against terrorist started only after 17 hours of the siege…why haven’t they killed those many people who were unarmed and helpless??? Was killing people their only motive? Was our government negotiating with the terrorists or their masters?
5. The way the encounter specialist and the ATS chief shot was very dramatic and unbelievable, was it pre-meditated move by the terrorists?
6. Why our commandos are equipped with such low end gadgets, compared to terrorists…None of the commandos are carrying instruments like thermal heat sensors, night vision goggles, communication gadgets etc., they were relying on the age-old walkie talkie models where the spectrum can be identified by the terrorist with simple equipments and monitor all the messages send / received by the commandos…
7. Why none of the operations look like a terrorist combat operation, instead it was looking like a team of Red Cross crops….trying to help the victims to reach hospitals….
8. 50 hours of continuous combat…is it humanly possible? or are we missing something , the estimated terrorists are much more than what we can think of…where by they are operating in shifts???
9. How come the constables standing in front of Taj / Oberoi was without bullet proof vest, are they sure that the terrorist were not going to use that exit?
These are some of them……many more to follow…..
PS: This blog is not to criticize NSG Commandos or MARCOS or even Mumbai Police on their gallant efforts to help our people , sacrificed their lives to save our city. Instead its a pointer which make common man like us to think about there are certain missing links and uncertain questions which arise in our mind when we walk out of our homes…I salute all the gallant officers involved in the operations to rescue our people and save our city and my deep condolences to the family / friends who have lost their near and dear one in this attack…these questions should not be misinterpreted as criticism